Prague City Pass is an ideal solution if you are planning a trip to Prague.
Prague City Pass will offer you as a tourist great number of benefits, from free entry to all major sights of Prague, Castles and Prague Zoo to free rides on public transport.
You can purchase a card for 2, 3 or 4 days. Depending on a number of days you will get an offer regarding the most significant sights that Prague can offer you in a few days.
Of course, it is really hard to visit it all in that few days, but the Prague city pass will make moving through the city really easier. You will save a considerable amount of money and time because with this card you will avoid crowds at ticket offices.
Prepare on time, avoid waiting in lines and be the first one on the top of the biggest and most beautiful viewing point in Prague, be the first one to enter and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, or just, skip wandering around in looking for a bus ticket machines.
Benefits of the Prague City Pass Card
- Save money and time in Prague
- Free of charge public transportation (airport transfer, public city lines, river lines, and cable cars)
- Free entrance to all big attractions and sights (Prague Castle, St. Vitus Cathedral)
- Free two-hour history bus tour in Prague
- Free service of professional tourist guide at historical sights
- Up to 50% discount price to concert and cruise tickets, restaurants etc.
- Free entrance to the Prague Zoo
- Free entrance to Petrin Tower and Petrin Mirror Labyrinth
- Free entrance to Observatory, pedagogical and police museum
- Free entrance to National and City Galery, as well as City Museum
- Free entrance to Vysehrad Castle
- Free entrance to Troja Castle and Nelahozeves Castle
- Free entrance to Roztoky Castle