Hop-On Hop-Off is more and more popular ‘’tourist guide” both in Europe and in the world. Double-decker bus with a cute name “Hop-On Hop-Off” is for sure become one’s the favorite guides for tourists.
The name itself is quite self-explanatory, because, in every moment of the ride, you can get out or get on the bus.
How Hop-on Hop-off works
Pretty simple, just buy your bus ticket, and wait for your ride on the marked station. Ticket price variates, depending on your interests and the length of sightseeing (24 or 48-hour option).
Comparing to personal guides, which can cost you hundreds of Euros, Hop-On Hop-Off guide is cheaper, and, if you ask us, a more charming way of sightseeing. Buses are mostly double-decker buses, but there are also smaller busses with open galleries. With decent weather and audio-guide speaking your native language, this smaller buses will give you an unforgettable, tour filled with the adrenaline of this magical city.
Hop-On Hop-Off bus makes a stop on every important tourist destination, stays there for a few moments, letting you take a photo and make a beautiful memory, then it follows its route to the next destination.
The audio guides that you get on the bus are adapted to 22 different languages, and on every bus, there is a representative of the tourist agency which takes you through Prague in the Czech language. Of course, if you need help or additional explanation, they will be happy to answer all your questions at the end of the tour.
The bus has 18 stops, so on the route, you can enter but also get out of the bus.
Hop-On Hop-Off Stations
• City Center – Na Prikope St. 16
• Municipal House – In front of Czech National Bank
• Opletalova St. – In front of 987 Design Prague Hotel, Senovažne namestí 987/15
• Vanclavska St. – Vaclavske namestí 27, in front of Meran hotel
• I. P. Pavlova – Legerova St. 62 (parking in front of Alton hotel)
• Resslova – Resslova St. 9 (next to Cyril and Methodius Cathedral)
• National Theater – Narodní St. 40 (next to the metro entrance, on the crossing of Narodní St. and Jungmannova St.)
• Kampa Park – Most Legii St. (Bus stops across the bridge)
• Mala Strana – Malostranske namestí 13 (in front of Divadlo Inspirace Theater, 30 from the corner of the Nerudova St. and Malostranske namestí)
• Hradcany – Pohorelec St. 26 (corner of Nerudova St. and Pohořelec St. across the Questenberk hotel)
• Prague Castle – Jelení St. (across the tram station)
• Old Castle Stairs – Pod Bruskou St., under the Old Castle Stairs
• Old Town Square – 30 meters from Parizska St. and Old Town Square, next to Jan Hus statue
• Boat – Corner of the Na Frantisku St. and Hradební St. in front of the parking entrance
• Republic Square – in front of Brasserie La Gare, V Celnici St. 1038/3
Every Hop-On Hop-Off ticket includes:
A bus ride from 24 to 48h
Gathering of tourists in certain hotels
Professional service of tourist guides
Free Wi-Fi in every bus
1-hour ride on Vltava River
- 2-hour tour of the Castle on english or russian language
We wish you a pleasant ride and enjoyable sightseeing.